Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day was awesome this year. Since we had James's birthday party the day before, my parents were in town. I don't think I've ever gotten to spend Father's Day with my husband, my dad, and my father-in-law. The day was extra special because our church dedicates babies born in the past year on this day.
Our day was relaxing...breakfast (Adelyn, Nana, and I made monkey break per Seth's request along with eggs, bacon, and cheese grits), church, nap for everyone (always a bonus), pool time, and then steak dinner at Seth's grandfather's.
I am so fortunate to have Seth. He is my best friend, the best daddy to our beautiful children, and a great provider for our family. We were both blessed with wonderful dads. Happy Father's day!

For Seth's first Father's Day, I got him an apple tree. Each year we take his picture in front of it. It's neat to look back and see how the tree and our family grow!

Baby Dedication at Oak Grove Baptist

James decided it would be fun to whack me on the head and pull my hair during the service. I love that Jeff and Michelle are next to us. We were all up there together three years ago dedicating Adelyn and Mae.

I saw this Father's Day questionnaire on Pinterest, so Adelyn and I did it! 


My dad’s name is Seth
He is 2 feet tall
He is 9 years old
He weighs 6 pounds
His hair color is blonde
His eyes are blue
He likes to go to the race track
His favorite food is Cheerios and milk
His favorite drink is Powerade
My favorite thing about my dad is when he dances with me
I love it when my dad plays princesses with me 

No comments: