Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

Thanksgiving was great this year! We didn't have to travel, so that was a blessing in itself! My parents, brother, and uncle stayed at our house for two nights. On Thanksgiving my cousins and their families plus my aunt and uncle came over for a wonderful lunch. Everyone pitched in and brought a dish. 

 Wednesday night.... Nana is scratching James's back. Spoiled much?
 Seth did 2 turkeys. One was on the grill all night long and the other one was done sous vide.
 Uncle Richard and James

 Seth is carving his delicious turkeys
 Gail, Regan, and my mom chatting

Harris and James playing Osmo before lunch

 The spread.... SO much yummy food!
 Kids table

The adults sat in the dining room (there was also another table sat up where my cousins, brother, and I sat
 The weather was so nice! The kids all played outside after eating
 I love a yard of kids!
 They walked out to the pasture and played on a fallen tree
 Harry, Mary, and Richard (missing my aunt Betty)
 Regan, Joseph, me, and Bryna
 We cracked up when they lined themselves up in height order (with Rylan on her tiptoes!)
 For dinner, we went to Seth's grandfather's house. James and Conner are buds
 Elena and Adelyn broke the wishbone
Martha bought them all Christmas blankets with their names on them. Sweet baby Claire made her family debut

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well! 



No comments: