- Playing 20 questions 24/7: "Where is _____ (insert WHOEVER is not in there at that moment)?", "Where are we?", "What are you doing?". She always has a question....and then 3 minutes later she'll ask the same question. I think she has amnesia.
- She can distinguish between a Jeep, BMW, Ferrari, school bus, truck, and Porsche. BUT, she still does not know her colors. (the response is red followed by guesses of other colors)
- "I wanna hold you"= pick me up
- "toot toot"= passed gas
- She says "mogurk" for yogurt, "Ta-Us" for Thomas, Bandpa/Bandma for grandma and grandpa, "bi-see-ki-cal" for bicycle, and "cir-sal" for circle. The teacher in me says "Look at momma's mouth....Yo-GurT (with emphasis on the correct pronunciation) for fear she'll be in speech! But I know it'll self correct (and if she has to go to speech when she's older it won't be the end of the world)
- She can say her full name ("A-e-un Gace Ta-Us") and consistently spells her name correctly
- Everyone is having a baby (Mama has a baby in her belly, Daddy has a baby in his belly, Adelyn has a baby in her belly, and the list goes on!). She totally does not get it.
- She's a singing fool! We must sing the ABCs, Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Twinkle Twinkle 95 times a day. :) Love her sweet little voice!
- She can gallop!
- Seth and Adelyn have the best time together. He rides her on the tractor, the forklift at his work, and sits her in the race car when at the track. Here's a video of her LOVING the engine rev!
|We started gymnastics back up a couple of months ago! We had taken a little break. She's loved it since she started, but she follows directions better and applies what she learns at home!|
|Adelyn, me, Lilly, and Julia. Julia and I went to high school together and I met her for lunch in Seneca on the way to my parents' house. It's always great to catch up with old friends!|
|Plaza Fiesta (Fort Mill)- my mom and I took Adelyn here to play on a rainy afternoon|
|Nana taking Adelyn down the slides for the billionth time|
|Pretty spring day after church|
|Barber (Birmingham)- getting in Daddy's race car is always a treat!|
|How do you entertain a 22 month old at the track during a 2 1/2 hour race? They paint....|
|and take a snoozer on a blanket (after a back scratching)|
|Adelyn and me|
|Daddy and Adelyn after the race (Seth and James finished 15th)|
Amy got us a sitter the night of Seth's race, so we all went out for sushi (with the husbands). I hope CeCe and Adelyn will be as good of friends as we are!
|Yum! Cookie cake and ice cream!|
|Charlie and Adelyn sliding at Mae's birthday party|