Sunday, April 23, 2017

Easter 2017

We had such a nice Easter! The weather was absolutely amazing! 

On Thursday, James had his Easter party at school. I was unable to attend, but he had fun hunting eggs and eating treats! I snapped this picture before school. 
James didn't have school on Good Friday, but Adelyn did. Seth, James, and I ate lunch with her. My parents came in town that evening. My dad, Seth's dad, Seth, and James went to a high school baseball game while my mom and I took Adelyn to a birthday party. 

James had a baseball game Saturday. I love sporting my new button!
How lucky is James to have 4 grandparents attend his game? 
That afternoon, we dyed Easter eggs. 

This is chalk paint
Then we just chilled on the deck. We played checkers and tic tac toe. We ate at a new pizza restaurant that night. 
Easter baskets are ready!
The kids couldn't wait to see their baskets and hunt for their eggs



Don't they look great? 
Nana and Grandeddy with Adelyn and James
We didn't get a great family picture
Side note, James's bow tie said "boys" online, but Seth could easily wear it! It's huge, and by the time it arrived there wasn't time to order another one. 
Dabbing after church
Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids
We made a crock pot meal to enjoy after church. The Mississippi Roast is amazing! 
James's teacher is a wonderful baker. She made a dozen beautifully decorated cookies. It was hard to eat them because they were so pretty!
Lunch with my family
Adelyn's doll got glasses too!
Sunday evening was spent at Seth's grandfather's house. The cousins are ready to hunt eggs!
You have to look everywhere!

Thomas and James
Conner and Adelyn
When the hunt is over, the guys and kids throw the hard boiled eggs across the street and try to hit the barn


He is Risen! I love what Easter represents

No comments: