Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Father's Day 2018

This Father's Day was a great one! We mimicked last year and baked lobster tail and crab claws on Saturday night! YUM! 

 I also bought us all bibs!


 Delicious!!
 They love their daddy!
Every year we take a picture in front of the apple tree we got Seth for Father's Day way back when. Look how little the tree and Adelyn are!
 Here they are Sunday evening. It was a FULL Day and James had fallen asleep in the living room around 6 or 7 pm. He was NOT feeling the picture!
But once they started flossing he pepped up a little

I recently took a part time position at our church as the Elementary Director. Father's Day was my first day working. The kids came to church and I was off by 1:00. Then we went to Seth's parents' pool and followed that with dinner at Rice with Seth's family. 

Happy Father's Day to the best dads around! We're blessed with Seth, his dad, and my dad!

No comments: