Friday, June 29, 2012

James's first birthday party

We had a laid back party to celebrate James's big day. The party was June 16th (a week before his actual birthday) and we served lunch (which was just sandwiches, chips, fruit, and of course cake and cupcakes). The kids played beneath the deck and on the playground and the adults hung out on the covered deck. We couldn't have asked for better weather! Mid June in Georgia...you're kind of asking for it by throwing an outdoor party, but it was very pleasant out! Alyx White took these awesome pictures for us. I treasure the first birthday pictures, and I knew I wouldn't get a chance to take them. I think James enjoyed his day- he got lots of vehicle themed gifts. He did NOT LIKE eating the cake with his fingers. If we fed it to him on a spoon, he was all over it. Thanks to our family and friends for joining us to celebrate our baby boy turning ONE! 


Birthday invitation....love seeing how much they change each month!





Sweet little birthday boy in his birthday cake bubble. I guess this is one of the last times I can put him in one of these 

Higher! Faster! 

Eli

Mae

Dean

Henry

Sophie and Charlie


Kyla and Bryce

Mr. ONEderful would like this hat off. Thanks.

Don't make me eat this!

Hey Cullen, you have something on your face.

Surprise guests, Janet and George Crawford with my girlfriend from middle school

Future trouble makers

O.U.T


No comments: