Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

Couple's Shower (August 24): Heather is one of my dearest girlfriends and I was thrilled when she asked me to be her Matron of Honor. Seth and I threw Trevor and Heather a couple's shower. We had about 20 people over for barbecue, drinks, and a fun evening on our deck! We love to entertain....and having a party makes us get our house in order (like staining the deck the DAY before the party). 
Whistle, whistle! Check out that deck floor!


Trevor and Heather, the lovebirds
Seth and I
Friends for 22 years!
Heather and Trevor have the BEST "how we met" story. When she moved to Atlanta, she bought Trevor's house. They started dating and fast forward one  year later, he moved BACK into his old house! The key theme is fitting. 
Opening their gifts for entertaining/stock the bar
Wedding Weekend (September 14): The rehearsal dinner was at Sugo in John's Creek (YUM!). The wedding was at Flint Hill in Norcross. The weather was perfect and the wedding was beautiful....good food, fun music, stunning bride/handsome groom, and family and friends to celebrate this couple.
This is Heather with her beautiful mom. I have so many fond memories of Mrs. Crawford. Going to Heather's house was one of my favorite places to spend time in my teen years!

Gotta protect the wedding dress! We covered her in tissue paper so she wouldn't get crumbs on her gorgeous dress!

My handsome date and me
Yikes! Here I am toasting the newlyweds. I really dislike public speaking. I'm sure my voice was so shaky!

Congratulations, Mrs. Ross! Love you, girl!
Signing off on this note....a few pictures from fun in the photo booth



No comments: