Sunday, December 29, 2013

Chattanooga- post update

Seth and I took the kids to Chattanooga the first weekend of December (you can read that post here). When we were there, Adelyn and I got the dreaded stomach bug. We were unable to ride the train, so we returned December 19th. 

We got our Santa pictures back! I don't look TOO green, do I? 

Below are pictures from our train ride: 
There were lines of old trains to look at
We waited in line until finally the train conductor shouted, "All aboard!"

Two VERY excited kids

While riding the train, they passed out gingerbread cookies and chocolate milk in a box (I was very disappointed it wasn't hot chocolate!). Then we went through a tunnel that made the train go super fast. When we were out of the tunnel, we were at The North Pole! That's when Santa boarded the train. 

Ho, ho, ho!

On the way back to Chattanooga, Lumberjack read T'was the Night Before Christmas and the kids all sang carols. 

Such a fun family mini-trip!

No comments: