Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My birthday

36.... just 4 more years until the big 4-0. I am feeling kinda old. My vision is getting worse, my shoulder hurts every time I work out, and I can't stay awake past 9:30 (but then again, I've always been that way). However, I am blessed beyond measure- great family, friends, and our health on top of all that. I am thankful to have another year. 

About a week prior to my birthday, I emailed several friends to get together for dinner at Milton's Saturday night. I think the last minute plan made it possible to for so many to attend. We had a blast- delicious food and even better company!





On Sunday at church they were doing Valentine's pictures. Love the props! (Just wish the iPhone pic turned out better!)

My sweet little man Sunday nappin'


My actual birthday was Monday. I spent the morning running errands and a workout. I tutored that afternoon. Seth sent me these gorgeous pink roses and the 4 of us ate sushi at Rice. I love, love, love that my kids devour sushi! 
My mom came in town the week after my birthday (snow storm #2 kept her from coming earlier). She treated me to new make up and a wonderful dinner at an Indian restaurant. We rarely get mother/daughter time in- so thankful for my relationship with
 her. 

No comments: