Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Saved

Last March, we attended the Secret Keeper Girl show. Adelyn's heart was stirred and she has prayed every night since then that she would be saved. Seth and I have tried hard not to press her on this matter and answer all her questions as best we can. It was something she had to do all on her own, and she did it! My sweet girl accepted Jesus into her heart on March 23rd, 2018. 

 We met friends at the Chic Fil A Dwarf House in Woodstock.
The girls all got these flower headbands. This program is wonderful- the theme this year was all about being God's Masterpiece. We're all a work in progress and God has a perfect plan for us. 
 Seth sent me this from home when I texted him a picture of the girls
 At the end, Adelyn wanted to go up front and be saved. I'm so glad I got to share this special moment with her!
 On March 30th, Adelyn was baptized. We weren't planning this at all, but the church was holding a baptism at the Good Friday service. Adelyn asked over and over if she could do it. How do you say no? I love her enthusiasm! (but we were sad that family and friends weren't there to celebrate with us)








No comments: