Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 9

Each day, Adelyn seems more and more alert! She still sleeps the bulk of the day, but her wake times are filled with her "talking" to us, smiling, or just looking around. This is not to say that she doesn't have wake times filled with crying! When she gets really worked up, she gets SO very sweaty. She is hot natured to begin with, so she really gets those sweat glands working. Poor thing! I have had to strip her down to her diaper for her to cool down.
I've started feeding her at 9 or 9:30 pm and getting her to bed earlier. That's been nice. It gives Seth and I more of an evening together and she will still sleep until 6:30-7:00.

July 9 marked our 4 year anniversary. My mom came in town and kept Adelyn while Seth and I went out to eat. We ate at Aqua Terra in Buford. We went there for another anniversary a few years back. I love that restaurant!

Mom and I hiked Sawnee Mountain. This was Adelyn's first hike. She slept right through the beauty.



Brenda got this cute hat for Adelyn in NY. An Amish woman made it.

Nana talking to Adelyn

Seth got us a nice camera (a Canon Rebel) for our anniversary. I am really excited to have it. Ever since I had Adelyn, I've been wanting one. I think the quality is so much better! Below are the pictures we took after opening it. This is Adelyn in her bouncy seat.





Every morning before work, Seth talks to Adelyn. He won't leave until she smiles at him! She loves to sit in the cradle swing and look out the window.

Grandma with Adelyn

No comments: