Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fathers Day 2014

I'm wishing a special Happy Father's Day to my dad, my husband Seth, and my father-in-law! 

On Saturday night, we had a date night and went to Gibbs Gardens for Twilight at Night. In the summer, they play jazz music and serve appetizers and drinks in the beautiful gardens. 
It's Trevor's first Father's Day! Heather is due in August and couldn't be any cuter. 
On Sunday, we took our annual picture in front of the apple tree (given to Seth on his first Father's Day) after church. 

Love my silly family 
We grilled brats and ate corn on the cob, homemade mac and cheese, and a tasty salad. 

After naps, we went to Seth's parents pool for an afternoon swim. James and Bobby are relaxing!
Sliding down!
James (finally) loves to kick around on the noodle. This year, he's hit or miss with swimming (which is better than last year- he never liked it)
After the pool, we ate dinner (steaks) at Seth's Papa's house. Afterwards, the kids caught fireflies in the front yard. We brought them home in a jar and they released them in our driveway. 

I am so lucky to have my dad (who I get to see this weekend!), father in law, and Seth. I couldn't ask for a better dad for James and Adelyn and am so glad I have him to "do life" with!

No comments: